Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Looking for UNO Librarians and Library Staff

This is Wil Weston, the engineering librarian at UNO's Earl K. Long Library. I wanted to make sure that all my co-workers have made it out of New Orleans. Please either post here or send me a email message at wil.weston@gmail.com. I have currently relocated to Baton Rouge, LA.

Unfortunately, I believe that everything that I currently own, my home, in Pass Christian, MS is gone... so, I will in all likelihood be here in Baton Rouge for a long time before I am allowed to return.

Please, let me know if you are okay.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking for Sharon Robinson, whom I believe is a librarian at UNO in New Orleans...I am her neighbor in the Marigny, and can be reached at toddbyoung@hotmail.com or sporadically at 504.450.2764

Any help would be appreciated.

Todd Young, in Tampa, FL

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home