Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Looking for UNO Faculty and Students

I am the Engineering Librarian at the University of New Orleans. I created this blog to create a temporary forum to make sure that you are okay and have safely gotten out of the New Orleans area. Please leave a post here to let us know that you are okay or email me at wil.weston@gmail.com.

Leave your thoughts or if you are looking for someone post that here as well.

I have currently relocated to the Baton Rouge area, if there is anything that I can try to do for you let me know.

Stay safe.

2 Comments:

Blogger LostCove said...

Wendy Ballard is looking for Mark Philips a recent graduate of UNO. She can be reached @ wballard@scwh.com

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlotte Maheu looking for Leonard Williams and/or Liz Schaffer. Please email me at cjmaheu@bellsouth.net. Thanks.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home